wayfarer in the kitchen

Monday, June 05, 2006

Chili rubbed salmon


Chili rubbed salmon
Originally uploaded by wayfarer.
Food Network meal. This is Bobby Flay's recipe for chili rubbed salmon with corn vinegarette. Yummy and spicy. On the side is part Rachael Ray and part me - Mashed Cauliflower (instead of potatos) with cheese and chives. I put smoked Gouda and cheddar and green onions. I didn't like the way she did hers. I did boil it in chicken stock though. Bobby Flays "Boy Meets Grill" recipe book is excellent. I keep getting it from the library but think i should buy it. There hasn't been a bad recipe yet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Surviving said...

This looks good. I just may need to see about looking for the book at the library.

3:39 PM  
Blogger wayfarer said...

It's really good! His recipes rock!

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker