wayfarer in the kitchen

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Not all my food is pretty.


Meatloaf, potato and spinach
Originally uploaded by wayfarer
Someone was telling me how my food looks pretty all the time and how do i do that. Here is proof that not all of my food is pretty. :-)

But it's absolutely fabulous tasting!

One of my favorite american foods on a cold winter night.

I just found a new favorite meatloaf recipe here and new favorite mashed potatos here and the spinach i just sauteed with a little garlic, salt and lemon juice.

2 Comments:

Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

I love the PW website. I've made her marlboro man fave sandwhich and chocolate cake.

My son is finally getting back into eating vegetables. When he is in a funky, I mash cauliflower with yukon gold poatotes with salt, pepper, buttermilk, chicken stock and small amount of butter. YUUUUMMMMMY!! to me, as long as it doesn't look like puke the taste is the only thing that matters.

7:30 PM  
Blogger pixie said...

looks yummy!!!!!!!!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker