wayfarer in the kitchen

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Okay, here's the plan for the month.

Monday's: Menu for the week and shopping list.

Tuesday's: What I spent and tips for saving money while shopping.

Wednesday's: Crock pot recipe for the week and other tips for speedy cooking.

Thursday's: Other recipes for the week and if i use a new recipe, i'll review them on this day. I'm not going to list every recipe because that's a lot of work especially if the recipe isn't even wanted so here's the way it'll work - if you want a recipe, leave a comment letting me know and i'll post the recipe on Thursday. If i receive a comment past Thursday, I'll put it up the following Thursday.

Friday: Cleaning recipes.

I won't post on Saturday's or Sunday's.

How's that sound? The only thing is I want some input (ie comments). That way I know I'm not doing this for nothing. Cool?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

salaams sis, i hope your holiday was nice... was just looking at your food blog (after a lonnnnng absense!) for a channa masala recipie... Perhaps you may have a tried and true easy one for this beginner to give a try? As u may remember, i am ethnic-food challenged LOL! Glad to see you are still keeping up with all that super yummy cooking. I am sure the Little Dude is benefiting nicely! .. And yes, have to agree with the Rachael Ray thing. Have done several of her recipies in the past and they (for the most part) worked out very well... I just tried the apple/pepperjack quesadilas that were featured on the show this week for a snack... yum-o! :)

2:42 AM  
Blogger wayfarer said...

Amy, i don't make it often - only have a few times. Rabia made it this weekend though at the Eid party and it was delish! I'll ask her for her recipe and post it on here because it's something i'd like more often too!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Organica said...

cool!

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to these posts!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker